As your wedding celebrant, my goal is to create a wedding ceremony that is an extension and reflection of your relationship. You are not going to get a standard script with your names filled in – I work with you to build and write the entire ceremony. It will be tailored to you as a couple, and you get to see the entire ceremony beforehand, with final approval over the script.
We can discuss your vision, elements and rituals you would like to include, readings, vows, symbolic exchanges – every detail. You tell me what you absolutely need to include, and what you would prefer not to.
Your wedding ceremony is an investment in your future and your memories! I have great experience, and have performed wedding ceremonies of all types, for couples of all types – feel free to check out all of the wonderful things my past couples have had to say about working with me!
My fee for a Custom Wedding Ceremony starts at £500, and increases depending on how complex your requirements are. Or, eh, how carried away we get when we start throwing around ideas
Wedding fees are expressly for the preparation, planning and personalisation of the script prior to the ceremony, and for my time and travel to hold the ceremony. The ceremony is conducted and marriage solemnised without further charge and not for profit or gain.
Wedding fees include, but are not limited to:
- An original wedding ceremony, including your custom Love Story
- Unlimited email, phone, and Skype consultations
- Access to my curated collection of vows, readings, and ceremony options
- Development of a ritual or symbolic exchange (e.g. Quaich, Handfasting, or something unique that we write just for you!)
- Travel expenses within Moray (Yes, I do travel! Weddings outwith Moray will incur an additional travel fee, which we will discuss)
- Rehearsal (if requested)
- Day of consultations with anyone involved with your ceremony
- A final digital copy of your custom wedding ceremony
A £150 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your wedding date, and due when you complete the booking form, with the remainder due two weeks before the ceremony. Handcrafted Ceremonies accepts cash, cheques and BACS.
If you are interested in my “We just want to say I do” package, please contact me for more details.
Are you ready to get started? Contact me to set up a no-obligation consultation today!